- This proprietary blend of four bitter herbs includes dandelion, gentian, solidago, and myrrh. Sweet orange essential oil is added for flavor and it can have a calming, uplifting effect
- These liposomal bitters are designed for enhanced absorption and nearly instantaneous effect
- BitterX is a stronger bitter combination than Quicksilver Scientific’s Bitters No. 9
- The difference is clear: this product’s clear consistency can only be achieved with liposomes that are small enough to pass between cells. The smaller, more stable vesicles begin absorbing as soon as they hit the mouth.
- This product uses phosphatidylcholine from purified sunflower seed lecithin. It does not contain gluten
Serving Size: 1 mL / 2 pumps
Total Servings: 50
Ingredients: Proprietary Blend of Liquid extracts of Dandelion (root), Gentian (root), Solidago gigantea (aerial parts), and Myrrh (Oleo-gum-resin), Essential oil of sweet orange
Dandelion – Dandelion supports diuresis, enhancing toxin elimination through the urinary tract. It also increases bile flow, protects cells from harmful bacterial lipopolysaccharide (LPS), and boosts antioxidant protection mechanisms via the Nrf2 pathway.
Gentian – Gentian is a robust bitter botanical. Its bioactive compounds protect the liver from damage caused by insufficient bile flow and upregulate antioxidant enzyme activity.
Solidago – Solidago is a flowering plant with tiny yellow blossoms that supports toxin elimination via the kidneys. It also increases the activity of glutathione-S-transferase, an enzyme involved in Phase II liver detoxification.
Myrrh essential oil – Myrrh essential oil is a resinous substance derived from the Commiphora mukul tree native to India. It supports healthy bile flow by increasing the expression of the human bile salt export pump (BSEP) and supports a healthy microbial balance in the gut.
Does Not Contain: Dairy, Gluten, GMOs. Tested Allergen Free.
Directions: Take 1-2 pumps three times daily. Hold in mouth 30 seconds before swallowing. Repeat to the desired dosage. Take on an empty stomach, at least 10 minutes before meals. Use within 60 days of opening.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease